COVID-19 Awareness Training
Posted: Aug 17, 2020 2:46 PM
| Updated: Sep 1, 2020 1:13 PM
The health and safety of the NAIT community are our top priorities as we gradually resume activities on our campuses. To help ensure our campuses stay safe, we have developed training for staff, students and contractors that will help:
- All students coming to campus for scheduled learning activities, including labs and shops, are required to complete the COVID-19 Awareness Training for Students by the end of the first week of class.
- This is an online, self-paced course that should take about 30 minutes to complete. Your program will provide you with instructions on how to access the training.
- Students making a brief visit to campus (ie. to purchase books) do not need to complete the training.
- A PDF of the training is available for your reference. Please be advised that this document is for reference and the training must be completed as per the instructions provided by your program.
- Complete RCT100 - COVID-19 Awareness Training for Staff. Contact your contract administrator for access.
- This training needs to be completed before coming to campus.
Third-party contractors (special event and service providers, and vendors)