Information for Staff
Posted: Jan 4, 2021 4:35 AM
| Updated: Jan 6, 2022 11:39 AM
All staff who are working on campus are required to:
All staff are required to complete the following whether working from home or on campus:
- COVID-19 Awareness Training for Staff - RCT 100 (login required). Training resources (pdf) are available for your reference after course completion. Please refer to the information below for the latest safety measures.
- Sign the online Staff Responsibility Declaration and submit the confirmation to your supervisor.
- All staff are required to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. This requirement applies to all staff regardless of their work location.
Before coming to campus
Every staff member requires approval to be on campus. If you aren’t scheduled by your supervisor to work on campus, discuss and coordinate your visit with your supervisor.
Staff should review and follow the requirements on the Coming to Campus checklist before visiting NAIT campuses.
Staying safe on campus
Safety is a shared responsibility. Help NAIT maintain a safe work and learning environment on our campuses.
- Staff coming to campus are required to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 or have an approved accommodation. Vaccination is the best way to help protect yourself and others. Learn more.
- Stay home if you are sick
- Wear a mask in all public indoor spaces on campus and maintain physical distancing in common areas and retail spaces. Distancing is not required in learning spaces.
- Screen for symptoms and practice good hygiene.
- Follow area-specific safety controls.
Learn how NAIT is keeping our community safe
Access resources to help your business unit operate safely on campus.
View all resources