COVID-19 Awareness Training
Posted: Jan 13, 2021 5:56 PM
| Updated: May 3, 2021 8:36 AM
The health and safety of the NAIT community are our top priorities as we continue to respond to the COVID-19 pandemic. To help ensure our campuses stay safe, we have developed training for staff, students and contractors that will help:
- All staff are required to complete RCT 100 - COVID-19 Awareness Training for Staff (staff login required), whether working from home or on campus. If staff have already completed the training, they are not required to do it again.
- If you are visiting or working on campus, this training needs to be completed before coming to campus.
- Resources from the training as well as a PDF of the training are available for your reference.
- All students are required to complete the COVID-19 Awareness Training for Students by the end of the first week of classes. This is required at the beginning of each term, regardless of whether it was previously completed.
- This is an online, self-paced course that should take about 30 minutes to complete. Your program will provide you with instructions on how to access the training. For the winter term, the training will be available beginning Jan. 4, 2021.
- A PDF of the training is available for your reference. Please be advised that this document is for reference and the training must be completed as per the instructions provided by your program.
- Complete RCT100 - COVID-19 Awareness Training for Staff. Contact your contract administrator for access.
- This training needs to be completed before coming to campus.
Third-party contractors (special event and service providers, and vendors)