Coming to Campus Checklist
Posted: Jan 4, 2021 5:04 AM
| Updated: Dec 8, 2020 4:40 PM
Activity on our campuses will continue to be limited to reduce the risk of transmission of COVID-19 following the Government of Alberta direction.
- Staff, students, contractors and visitors who are sick must follow provincial direction to stay home if you are sick. Visit nait.ca/IfSick for directions on what to do.
- Classes will be delivered online with some labs and shops being held on campus when student learning outcomes cannot be met through virtual delivery.
- Staff continue to work from home unless they need to be on campus to teach a lab or shop, conduct applied research or deliver a service to clients where virtual delivery is not possible.
- For those who need to come to one of our campuses, follow the steps below or download this checklist .
- All staff are required to complete RCT 100 - COVID-19 Awareness Training for Staff (staff login required), whether working from home or on campus.
- Resources (pdf) from the training are available for your reference.
- After completing the training, all staff must complete the online Staff Responsibility Declaration and email the confirmation to your supervisor. This is required each term.
- Every staff member requires approval to be on campus. If you aren’t scheduled by your supervisor to work on campus, inform and coordinate your visit with your supervisor.
- Upon completion of work, advise firstname.lastname@example.org if cleaning of the common space is required.
Contractors (educational related services)
Third-party contractors (special event and service providers, and vendors)
Clients and visitors
Guests and visitors of a tenant