Posted: Jan 4, 2021 1:13 AM
| Updated: Dec 3, 2021 12:19 PM
COVID-19 information for:
Current situation at NAIT
What to expect on campus
As we continue to navigate the pandemic, the health and safety of the NAIT community remain our top priorities. The risk of transmission of COVID-19 has remained low on NAIT’s campuses throughout the pandemic, and we continue to take steps to minimize this risk. This is why we have introduced a vaccine policy.
We all have a shared responsibility to keep our community safe. Before coming to campus, learn more about health and safety measures, vaccination requirements and how you can help minimize the risk of exposure to COVID-19.
Guidelines and resources
Staying safe on campus
- NAIT's vaccine policy is in effect. Everyone coming to campus needs to follow the requirements and be prepared to show acceptable proof while on campus. For more information, visit nait.ca/vaccine.
- Stay home if you're sick.
- Wear a mask in all indoor public spaces on campus and maintain physical distance (distancing is not required in learning spaces).
- Screen for symptoms daily before coming to campus.
If you notice an area on campus that requires additional cleaning, please contact Facilities Maintenance.
Learn more about safety on campus
The following resources are available for staff:
- Safety planning guidance
- Frequently asked questions
View all resources for staff