Information for Contractors
Posted: Aug 17, 2020 2:34 PM
| Updated: Sep 8, 2020 2:58 PM
Before coming to campus
Contractors should review and follow the requirements on the Coming to Campus checklist before visiting NAIT campuses. Only come to campus if you have made arrangements through your NAIT contact.
Contractors for educational services
Third-party contractors (special event and service providers, and vendors)
Download the Coming to Campus checklist (pdf)
Staying safe on campus
Safety is a shared responsibility. Help NAIT maintain a safe work and learning environment on our campuses
- Stay home if you are sick
- If you get sick and have been on campus within the previous 14 days, complete a NAIT Health and Safety incident report and submit it to firstname.lastname@example.org. This will allow NAIT to undertake necessary safety investigations, support contact tracing and communicate with Alberta Health Services as required
- Wear a mask in all indoor, public areas
- Maintain physical distancing and practice good hygiene
- Follow campus signage
- Follow area-specific safety controls
Learn how NAIT is keeping our community safe
one AT NAIT card
The health and safety of the NAIT community is our top priority as we gradually resume activities on campus. To ensure appropriate access, tracing and cleaning, Contract Instructors and Educational Service Contractors (employee and vendor) on campus now require a one AT NAIT card.
Employee and Vendor Contractors
- Submit a photo:
- one AT NAIT will email the contractor when the card is ready for pick-up in South Lobby (O112)
- If you need to pick up the card after business hours, please email email@example.com After-hours pick-up is through NAIT Protective Services.
one AT NAIT card FAQs