Information for Contractors
Posted: Aug 17, 2020 2:34 PM
| Updated: Dec 8, 2020 8:56 AM
Contractors for educational services
- Complete the daily check-in form every time you are on campus and for each location in which you spend more than 15 minutes.
- Complete RCT100 - COVID-19 Awareness Training for Staff - contact your contract administrator for access.
- Sign the online responsibility declaration and email the confirmation to your contact.
- Obtain your one AT NAIT card (see below)
Third-party contractors (special event and service providers, and vendors)
Download the Coming to Campus checklist (pdf)
Staying safe on campus
Safety is a shared responsibility. Help NAIT maintain a safe work and learning environment on our campuses
Learn how NAIT is keeping our community safe
one AT NAIT card
The health and safety of the NAIT community is our top priority. To ensure appropriate access, tracing and cleaning, Contract Instructors and Educational Service Contractors (employee and vendor) on campus now require a one AT NAIT card.
Hiring supervisors are required to email one AT NAIT with the following information:
- Identify the type of contractor
- Vendor Contractor (paid through accounts payable)
- Employee Contractor (paid through payroll) with employee ID
- Indicate the start date of contractor
- If room access is required, include email@example.com on the email with room numbers they require access to
Employee and Vendor Contractors
To obtain a one AT NAIT card, employee and vendor contractors will be asked to complete the following:
- Submit a photo:
- one AT NAIT will email the contractor when the card is ready for pick-up
- If you need to pick up the card after business hours, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. After-hours pick-up is through NAIT Protective Services.