Coming to Campus Checklist
Posted: Jul 10, 2020 2:49 PM
| Updated: Oct 13, 2020 9:29 AM
Activity on our campuses will continue to be limited to reduce the risk of transmission of COVID-19 following the Government of Alberta direction.
- Staff, students, contractors and visitors who are sick must follow provincial direction to stay home if you are sick. Take the Alberta Health Services’ COVID-19 Self-Assessment. Follow instructions from Alberta Health Services: self-isolate and get tested for COVID-19 if advised. Know what you need to do at nait.ca/IfSick.
- Classes will be delivered online with some labs and shops being held on campus when student learning outcomes cannot be met through virtual delivery.
- Staff continue to work from home unless they need to be on campus to teach a lab or shop, conduct applied research or deliver a service to clients where virtual delivery is not possible.
- For those who need to come to one of our campuses, follow the steps below or download this checklist .
- All staff are required to complete RCT 100 - COVID-19 Awareness Training for Staff (staff login required), whether working from home or on campus.
- Resources from the training are available for your reference.
- After completing the training, all staff must complete the online Staff Responsibility Declaration and email the confirmation to your supervisor.
- Every staff member requires approval to be on campus. If you aren’t scheduled by your supervisor to work on campus, inform and coordinate your visit with your supervisor.
- Upon completion of work, advise firstname.lastname@example.org if cleaning of the common space is required.
Contractors (educational related services)
Third-party contractors (special event and service providers, and vendors)
Clients and visitors
Guests and visitors of a tenant