Coming to campus checklist
Posted: Jul 10, 2020 2:49 PM
| Updated: Aug 12, 2020 8:00 AM
Daily Check-in Form
Activity on our campuses will continue to be limited to reduce the risk of transmission of COVID-19 following the Government of Alberta direction.
Classes will be delivered online with some labs and shops being held on campus when student learning outcomes cannot be met through virtual delivery.
- Staff continue to work from home unless they need to be on campus to teach a lab or shop, conduct applied research or deliver a service to clients where virtual delivery is not possible.
For those who need to come to one of our campuses, follow the steps below or download this checklist .
Every time anyone comes to campus, you must follow these steps.
For more resources
Download the NAIT Alert app for quick access to the Daily Check-in Form and the COVID-19 Self-Assessment.
Download the ABTraceTogether app.
- All staff are required to complete RCT 100 - COVID-19 Awareness Training for Staff (staff login required), whether working from home or on campus.
- Resources from the training are available for your reference.
- After completing the training, all staff must complete the Staff Responsibility Declaration and submit it to your supervisor and HRC.
- Every staff member requires approval to be on campus. If you aren’t scheduled by your supervisor to work on campus, inform and coordinate your visit with your supervisor.
- Upon completion of work, advise email@example.com if cleaning of the common space is required.
Contractors (educational related services)
Third-party contractors (special event and service providers, and vendors)
Clients and visitors